ER Collets Compatibility
The collets and clamping nuts of the ETS & ETA series are fully compatible with all toll systems of the type ER and have the best radial run out values on the market.
Due to their construction, ETS collets are much more precise than ER collets.
By changing the union nut the ETS collets are compatible with all ER clamping systems.
In order to use ETS collets, only one ETS union nut is required.
- Self-Centering, simplifies the set up
- No friction between clamping nut and collet
- Better concentricity properties and longer tool longevity
- ETS clamping nuts are shorter than ER, you can work in greater proximity to the work pieces
- UP collets are only useful, if the clamping system is suited for high precision
ETS & ETA (swiss patent 649.242)
ETS & ETA clamping nuts with self-centering properties.